How to Make a Complaint
Here at MK Finance Group we sincerely hope that you have no reason to complain about any of the services that we provide. If you do feel that you need to make a complaint then we would like to make it as easy as possible for you to make us aware of any problem that you may have encountered. Please see the guide below which will help you through our complaints policy and procedure.
The easiest way to make us aware of your complaint is to call us on 03335 775533 Monday to Friday, between 9am to 6pm, standard landline charges apply.
Alternatively you can:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write to us at: Complaints, MK Finance Group, The Old Courthouse, 20 Simpson Road, Fenny Stratford, MK2 2DD
What We Will do About Your Complaint
Upon receipt of your complaint we will do our best to resolve your complaint within 3 working days. If we are able to do this and you accept our resolution we will send you a summary resolution communication. If we cannot do this, we will send you an acknowledgement of your complaint within 3 working days and let you know who is dealing with it.
We will write to you (or call you if you prefer) no later than four weeks after receiving your complaint to let you know what action we plan to take, and give you an estimate of the date by which we expect our investigation to be complete
How do I Contact You Regarding an Ongoing Complaint
If you have further information to add to your complaint or would like an update then the easiest way is to call us on 03335 775533 Monday to Friday, between 10am to 7pm, standard landline charges apply. It would be an assistance to us, but not necessary, if you could provide us with details of whom is dealing with your complaint, as detailed in our original reply.
You may also obtain an update on your complaint by:
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to: Complaints, MK Finance Group, The Old Courthouse, 20 Simpson Rd, Fenny Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK2 2DD
Using a Solicitor or Third Party to Assist With Your Complaint
If you employ a solicitor or third party such as a financial advisor to assist with your complaint it will not affect the way your complaint is handled.
- MK Finance Group will not charge you to make a complaint
- MK Finance Group is not liable for any fees or charges that are levied by any third party you choose to instruct to assist you with your complaint
- If your complaint is successful and we make a redress payment, we will normally only make this payment directly to you and not to a third party
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Should you feel dissatisfied with our final response you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months of our final response to your complaint.
If we have not issued you with a final response within eight (8) weeks and not been sent a holding letter explaining the reasons for delay and the new expected final response date, you have the right to have your complaint dealt with by the Financial Ombudsman Service (“FOS”).
- Calling: 0800 0 234 567 (free from fixed lines) or 0300 123 9 123 (free for mobile users who pay a monthly charge for calls to numbers starting 01 or 02) or (18002) 020 7964 1000
(calls using next generation text relay)
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Completing the online Complaints Form available at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- Writing to: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR